If you have any questions or would like to make a booking by telephone, please call Bridget on:
01298 871738 or 07989 450351
or email email@example.com
Start dates can be flexible – please contact us by email or telephone to discuss your requirements.
All inclusive price includes central heating & utilities, towels & bedlinen and logs for the log-burner.
About Your Stay
We offer all-inclusive self-catering accommodation – to help you plan your perfect break, here is what you can expect:
- Beds made up on arrival with non-allergy duvets and two pillows each
- Towels – bath sheet and hand towel per person
- Electricity, water and heating
- High chairs, stair gate and travel cots if required – please bring your own bedding and for baby
- Logs for the wood-burner, firelighters, kindling and matches
- Board games, playing cards, DVDs, CDs, and books
- OS Maps of local area, guide books and walk guides
- Dishwasher, large fridge freezer, gas hob & electric double oven
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee plus milk and sugar to make a cuppa after your journey
- Salt, pepper, oil, vinegar
- Cling film, foil and bin liners
- Colour TV, DVD and video
- Radio CD player with iPod docking station
- Washing up liquid, multi surface cleaner, dishwasher tablets and laundry tablets
- Hand soap, shower gel and a toilet roll in each bathroom
- Dishcloth, oven gloves, tea towels and hand towel
- The Barn is decorated for Christmas from the beginning of December, including tree, complementary mulled wine and mince pies for your arrival
- Free WiFi
- Ample parking for up to 10 cars
- Patio furniture and charcoal BBQ – please bring your own charcoal and sunshine!
Other things you may need to know:
- The maximum number of guests staying is 12 + 2 babies – additional day guests by prior permission only
- We do not allow pets, either in the barn, outside or in cars parked in the courtyard
- Smoking is not allowed inside the barn or games room
- The Farm: We are a working family farm with sheep and cattle - we ask that guests, especially children, do not explore the farm areas without our supervision, we will be happy to show you around if you ask, but you may need your wellies!!
- We live on site so will be around to meet you on arrival and also on hand to help or answer your questions during your stay
- Litton has a well-stocked community village shop which is open 7-days a week – orders may be placed with them prior to your arrival – please contact us for an order form.
- Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda and Waitrose will deliver an online order
- The village shop only stocks newspapers to order - if you wish to place an order in advance of your stay, please call them directly on 01298 872881
Arrival Time is normally 4.00pm onwards, if you expect to arrive much later than 4.00pm, please let us know. Departure is by 10.00am.